We are looking for a highly motivated, fashion-loving individual with extraordinary people-skills. Successful candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that include daytime, evening, weekends and holiday shifts. We offer a competitive salary, monthly bonus potential, and health benefits.
- Learn, understand, and implement Current Boutique’s philosophy, management policies, and - procedures
- Drive sales forward
- Maintain exemplary customer service
- Assist in the maintenance of an internal and external environment that is in tune with the atmosphere of the store
- Ensure the proper processing and display of merchandise
- Control and safeguard all store assets including: merchandise/inventory, cash, fixture and display material.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Customer service and selling related experience/exposure
- Creative/fashion flare experience/exposure
Available in the Following Locations: Bethesda, Clarendon, Logan Circle, Old Town
If you feel you can commit to these responsibilities and want to work with us- please email your resume and hours available to: [email protected] Those who fulfill the requirements will be contacted via e-mail/telephone.